(30'W x 30'L x 28'H)
email@example.com Rental Request
POWER JUMP Trampoline Systems
- Our Power Jump Trampolines are an adaptation of a patented bungee elastic system invented by a former Olympic Gold Medallist who used this concept to train Acrobatic Ski Jumpers.
- The Power Jump is a safe and accessible way for children, and adults, to experience all the thrills of acrobatics and bungee jumping, but none of its risks.
- This high-quality sports apparatus is fun for all ages as it allows everyone, whether young or old, athlete or amateur, healthy or disabled, to leave behind their limitations of their physical abilities and perform stunts that were once only left to the experts and dreamt about.
Here is how it works:
- A jumper is first centered on a inflatable trampoline mattress, and secured in a custom adjustable harness by a trained operator, then the combination of a lifting device and elastic loops (bungies) allows the participants to jump in the air while safely bouncing off of the inflatable trampoline. This is much safer than jumping on a regular trampoline as the participate is jumping within a controlled environment and can only jump vertical.
- This combination system of lifting and use of elastimers dramatically enhances the jumpers ability where in turn they can perform front and back somersaults as well as be free to experiment and reach heights of up to 25ft that would normally be impossible!
- The dramatic increase in self-confidence is noticeable after the first somersault, especially in children that are coached by the trained operator. Any other apparatus in the world does not promote this sense of accomplishment.
The Bungee Trampoline requires a relatively flat area about 30' x 30' with at least 28' of overhead clearance. It needs to be within 100 feet of 1/ 15 amp electrical outlet. The Bungee Trampoline can be set up on grass, concrete or asphalt. Sticks and rocks must be cleared from the area before we arrive. This unit can be set up indoors.
Book the Power Bungee Trampoline Today for Your Next Event!
Place your resevations online or call us at (920) 830-4592 to place your reservation by phone. Delivery fees may apply outside of the Appleton area.